Do you believe in tight control and short leashes or do you believe people can make the right decisions themselves? Do you believe that the organization will drift into anarchy if you leave it up to the people to decide? Continue reading
I’m happy to announce that the collection of business transformation essays called LESS!, that I co-authored, is now published.
It is free and you can get it here.
When you have read it, please write a review at GoodReads.
This is a book of twelve essays written by me and my co-authors who all work in the trenches, building business, coaching leaders and shaping the future. This book contains the following main topics:
- Beyond Budgeting–Changing the way the organization is managed from command and control to an empowered, adaptive and agile model
- Radical Management–Rethink the fundamental assumptions about management
- Strategic Navigation–Use OODA Loops and the ancient Chinese 36 Stratagems to outthink the competition
- Lean–Do more with LESS! resources
- Agile–working software, no pain
- Systems Thinking–An easier, better way to think about organizations
- Complexity Thinking–Radical insights about organizations and management coming from the complexity sciences
- The title of my essay is “Standard work in Software development”. In this essay I explore the application of the Lean tool called Standard work in software development. You can find my blog posts on the subject here.
- I want to give a special thank you to Henrik Mårtensson for his tireless efforts of editing and making the book ready for publishing. Thank you!