I’m happy to announce that the collection of business transformation essays called LESS!, that I co-authored, is now published.
It is free and you can get it here.
When you have read it, please write a review at GoodReads.
This is a book of twelve essays written by me and my co-authors who all work in the trenches, building business, coaching leaders and shaping the future. This book contains the following main topics:
- Beyond Budgeting–Changing the way the organization is managed from command and control to an empowered, adaptive and agile model
- Radical Management–Rethink the fundamental assumptions about management
- Strategic Navigation–Use OODA Loops and the ancient Chinese 36 Stratagems to outthink the competition
- Lean–Do more with LESS! resources
- Agile–working software, no pain
- Systems Thinking–An easier, better way to think about organizations
- Complexity Thinking–Radical insights about organizations and management coming from the complexity sciences
- The title of my essay is “Standard work in Software development”. In this essay I explore the application of the Lean tool called Standard work in software development. You can find my blog posts on the subject here.
- I want to give a special thank you to Henrik Mårtensson for his tireless efforts of editing and making the book ready for publishing. Thank you!