New and improved UI and better custom visualization support
Visual WIP the Kanban visualization tool for Team Foundation Server that makes your Work In Progress (WIP) visible!
This is the second Beta release of Visual WIP as the API is stabilizing. Changes may be made to what framework Visual WIP will be built on and further UI changes will probably be made as well.
- Pan and zoom is reset when loading settings
- Added support for work item type and size specific design
- The TfsWorkItemWorkProvider now adds support to open and edit work items.
- Work items looks more like sticky notes
- Auto loading of settings on the command line
- Auto refresh interval is moved to settings file
- WorkItemViewModel now inherits from DynamicObject to simplify work item field binding and error handling.
- Simplified event bubbling implemented
- Some out of memory problems has been addressed
Find out more and download at http://visualwip.codeplex.com
Some screen shots
A basic ToDo – Doing – Done board with no WIP limits.
A simple process with WIP limits. The Analysis and Development columns has to sub columns, Doing and Done, that share the WIP limit.
A three swim lane process with WIP limits
The settings window for a Team Foundation Server single query column. Team Foundation Server columns are populated based on Team Queries. Define your own or use existing ones.
Team Foundation Server work item editor. Double clicking on a sticky note on the board will bring up the work item editor for making changes and see more details.