I’m happy to announce that the collection of business transformation essays called LESS!, that I co-authored, is now published.
It is free and you can get it here.
When you have read it, please write a review at GoodReads.
This is a book of twelve essays written by me and my co-authors who all work in the trenches, building business, coaching leaders and shaping the future. This book contains the following main topics:
- Beyond Budgeting–Changing the way the organization is managed from command and control to an empowered, adaptive and agile model
- Radical Management–Rethink the fundamental assumptions about management
- Strategic Navigation–Use OODA Loops and the ancient Chinese 36 Stratagems to outthink the competition
- Lean–Do more with LESS! resources
- Agile–working software, no pain
- Systems Thinking–An easier, better way to think about organizations
- Complexity Thinking–Radical insights about organizations and management coming from the complexity sciences
- The title of my essay is “Standard work in Software development”. In this essay I explore the application of the Lean tool called Standard work in software development. You can find my blog posts on the subject here.
- I want to give a special thank you to Henrik Mårtensson for his tireless efforts of editing and making the book ready for publishing. Thank you!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Agile Adria 2013I'm speaking at Agile Croatia 2013 April 22-23. Join me
- Playing Call of Duty and drinking beer with my brother #lifeisgood 1 hour ago
- Indeed! RT @estherderby: In many orgs the bulk of coordination overhead is self-imposed, an unnecessary burden. #mgmt learn how to reduce it 10 hours ago
- RT @leankaffesump: Imorgon är det dags för Lean Coffee igen. Ses 08:00-09.30, Le Café, Klarabergsviadukten 61. Kom när du kan, gå när du må… 12 hours ago
- RT @ChrisAch: Woot! "The Kanban Kick-start Field Guide" has now been downloaded more than 800 times! Get yours here: bit.ly/10e5Gdd 15 hours ago
- RT @ValtechSweden: Trots #agilt och #leanstartup är många kvar i att hellre tänka/speca i 10 timmar än att utvecklare får slänga 1h jobb #s… 16 hours ago
- @ketilj @duarte_vasco @MaartenVolders nice!! 1 day ago
- amzn.com/k/LxbcopGoRbKR… At Toyota the goal is not necessarily to develop the very best solution today, but to develop the capability ... 1 day ago
- One of the replenishment meetings seemed to take a big step towards being more flow efficiency focused today. Yes!! 1 day ago
- "When we run out of slack, we want to stop what we’re doing and try to learn how to operate with less slack in the future." by @corey_ladas 1 day ago
- "Throttling work orders is a much easier problem than learning how to work faster." leansoftwareengineering.com/2008/06/12/que… by @corey_ladas 1 day ago